Friday, June 19, 2015

Flashback Friday: Father's Day

Father's Day is coming...and I thought I'd give a shout out to my awesome husband and amazing father of the Fantastic4...  I wish I was gifted with words like he is...cuz he could totally turn this into a funny, rhyming poem...but alas, I am me and he is him...  or something like that...

Here we go...Flashback to Father's Day Past...

2007--I must have a picture of this...but it was before I had FB...so, guessing it's somewhere in storage...In a barrel...in the US...
2008--Back when Asia was an only child...
2009--we didn't really have our act together...the twins were babies...and that time in our life is kind of a blur...so, only a picture with Asia...
2010--living in Manila...and another kid on the way...always had his hands full...and he still learned Tagalog and took care of us...he's an incredibly hard worker....and such a servant!!!
2011--my brother Brandon was visiting...going out was kind of ridiculous...little Skye was sleeping in the stroller...Brian busy with the boys...even on Father's day...
2012--this was an insane time in our life...but Brian learned yet another language...and took good care of us!
2013--amazing what a difference a year can make...
2014--last year in the USA...

Brian, Brian...He's our guy!
He's self-less...He's Compassionate..
He's caring...  and He's daring...
Ok...Well...that's all I've got...  Boy, I sure am glad you write the blog...  :)

You get the point...we'll keep him.

No comments: