Saturday, October 11, 2014

1st Day of School @ Phronesis Academy



On September 15th...we officially started our 1st day of school at Phronesis Academy.  Just to be clear...this was the 1st day of "real" school for the 2014-2015 school year...not intensive field trip school...which we had been doing for the past 4+ months.  haha  The funny thing is...we only did about 1 1/2 weeks of school before we headed off on another trip to Florida.  But now we're back in Missouri...and the kids & I won't be traveling any more before we head back to the Philippines in January.  So, we are buckling down and getting back to a "normal" schedule.

I have to say...my greatest addition to this school year and perhaps one of my greatest moments of brilliance as a homeschooling mother...has been our daily "RECESS DANCE PARTY"!  Yes, it is just as AWESOME as it sounds!  haha  I don't know why...but taking a break at least once a morning and dancing it out for the length of a song has done wonders for us...

I'm looking forward to this year...God has taught me sooo much about myself, my kids, homeschooling and being a wife and mother each year I have homeschooled.  So, I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has to teach me this year!

No comments: