Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Berry Strawberry Shortcake 4th Birthday

Hi This is Skye. Today is my birthday. But instead of a party, we are going for a 13-hour drive. I'm cool with that.

For my b-day, I get to go to McDonald's. Twice. In my pajamas. In two different states.

The first pic was me at McD's in Iowa. This one is me with Ronald in Missouri. They tasted pretty much the same.

Finally, we celebrated my b-day one day late. I had bacon and pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles. Life is good.

I also got Strawberry Shortcake body art. Very cool.

And of course, Berry Shortcake. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. It was berry delicious.

Shortcake, and chocolate cupcakes. I should have birthdays more often.

Being four means I'm old enough to do all kinds of stuff.

Mostly  monkey business.

I finished off my big day with bubble tea and Strawberry Shortcake toys. It's good to be 4.

No comments: