Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15: Ate Bebe & Nang Tata

I am sooo very thankful for these two lovely ladies!  Ate Bebe & Nang Tata
Seriously...words are not enough to express how awesome they are!

Without these two...I honestly, do not know how I would live here, home school, have a ministry, etc.  They are such a blessing to our family!  I am really, really spoiled by them!

They basically keep my house clean, my dishes washed, the piles and piles of laundry folded, the yard under control, lunch on the table several days a week and do a multitude of other things...with basically, no oversight from me.  I don't have to worry about whether something will get cleaned...they do it without me asking.  They see something that needs to be done and they do it.  It's really amazing and a huge blessing.

So today, I am very thankful for Ate Bebe & Nang Tata.

No comments: