Sunday, December 16, 2012

Xmas Abroad: Christmas @ RI

We got the first-class seats on the way to our 1st grade Religious Instruction Christmas party. Wendel and I enjoyed the wind...Air Conditioning is more fun in the Philippines...
 
And, our kids were all amped up to sing and have some fun! They seriously sing so loud that when I play my guitar, I can't even hear it. Having taught kids quite a bit over the years...I know this is a good problem to have.
After some songs and a short telling of the Christmas story, Wendel led some games. We have a rowdy class, and they didn't disappoint! A good time was definitely had by all.
And of course, we finished off with small gift bags for the kids, and a present for the first-grade teacher. Thanks first-graders for a great year! We'll see you in January.
Maayong Pasko sa inyong tanan!
Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments: