Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Grey Hair

We were sitting on this bench watching the kids play...when I discovered it...Brian's very first grey hair!!!  I have to admit...I giggled!  hehehe  Even now when I think about it...it makes me smile.  I am afraid I found it much more humorous than Brian did.  Maybe because I still don't have any grey hair.  hehe
But you have to admit...  If you can still do this....
And this...  You are pretty AMAZING...even if you do have a grey hair...  which actually, he doesn't have any more...since I pulled it out!  hahaha
 
Brian, you're a stud...MY STUD!!!

1 comment:

The Røsviks said...

Haha! I remember when I found Markus' first gray hair...I teased him endlessly. (And still do!) But now that I think about it, maybe I should stop, lest he treat me the same way when I start getting them! :-)