Monday, August 27, 2012

July Rewind - Holly & Sarah (Part 1)

As many of you know my sister and her friend came for almost a 3 week visit in July.  We had a blast showing Sarah around...it was her very first trip overseas.  And reintroducing Holly to the country she spent many years growing up in.
Riding on a jeepney in Manila.
I put them to work while they were here.  hahaha  Here we are fixing all the Barbie and doll hair.
I enjoyed introducing them to some of my friends. 
They were able to attend our church.
I think Asia thought she had her own personal maids...they were fanning her during Sunday School.
They had horseback riding on their Summer Bucket List... 
So, they were able to mark that off the list. 
Our helper from when we were kids came to visit. 
The kids loved having Holly and Sarah here...as the girls spent a lot of time just reading and playing with them.
Our "Uncle" Bryan came to town while Holly was here...   He and his wife were missionaries here in the Philippines when we were kids. 
There was lots of silliness.  :)
We crowded into public transportation...
Got caught in the rain....
Holly got to see her childhood friend who is back with her husband and baby for a few months.
And I was able to spend time with my sister that I hadn't seen in almost 3 years. 

No comments: