Monday, August 27, 2012

August So Far

So, in case you haven't figured it out yet...  Basically, July and August were a bust when it came to blogging.  haha  Such is life.  We are still busy doing language study, homeschooling, etc.  And I'm trying to catch up on blogging when I get a chance. 
Asia enjoys her ballet class on Saturdays...  I'm thankful that the teacher split the 1 large group into 4 smaller ones.
We try to get outside any time it isn't raining!!!  The boys are reading Runner's World together. 
My triplets...or so people think.  :)
Harassing the dog.
 Enjoying a friends birthday party!
Brian is co-teaching a 1st grade Bible class at a local school...there are around 46 kids in this classroom.
 Silly girl loves rocks.
 Our Fantastic Four!

1 comment:

The Røsviks said...

Ok...I don't think we've ever met, but I LOVE your blog! My mom (Esther Meisel) keeps telling me about you guys and your blog (mostly because of our Philippines connection...we lived there from '05-'09 and I guess you sorta grew up with my cousins...), and I finally found it and now I can't stop reading through all your old posts. :-) I also just figured out that you are related to various Palmers who live in the UK, all of whom we know and love...very cool! :-)