Wednesday, July 18, 2012

9 Years!

Hey hon, it's your husband. Sorry, I couldn't find any other pictures of our wedding. People probably think these are the only three pics we have of our wedding.
But, since the rest of our copious amounts of wonderful wedding pictures are back in America in storage, and we are on an island in the South Pacific, these will have to do.
 
I wouldn't recommend a 10-day engagement to most people, but it definitely worked for us. (We will of course forbid such irresponsible action for our children) And, I wouldn't suggest moving to Taiwan 2 weeks after your wedding to most people--but it was a perfect place for our first year of marriage.
And, I definitely wouldn't  recommend that the average couple have 4 kids in 3 years, but hey, despite the impending gray hair and new stress/laugh lines coming out in my rapidly aging face...it worked for us.
 And we're still laughing.
We definitely haven't done things normal...but I wouldn't trade the last 9 years with you for the world. And that's saying something---because together, we've seen quite a bit of it.
Love you! You will always drive me crazy, but I'll take insanity with you and our Fantastic Four over any form of normalcy.
Normal is boring. And besides, we get a coconut tree in our backyard.
Happy 9!

1 comment:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Happy anniversary, guys! :)