Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Daddy


FATHER'S DAY INTERVIEW with Asia (age 5)

My Daddy's name is Daddy.

He is 100 years old.

He is as tall as a giant, giant strawberry and weighs 99 pounds.

His hair is black and his eyes are green...just like mine.

His favorite food is strawberries.

His favorite drink is coke.

My daddy's favorite color is purple.

My daddy likes to wear all his clothes.

His job is helping us.

My daddy loves to eat chicken.

He is smart because he knows in the morning we are going to go exercise.

My Daddy works hard learning Tagalog.

He always tells me: "No, you can't read another story in your book."

I'm happy when Daddy does what you say.

I love my Daddy because Mommy married him.

He likes to do school.

He doesn't like to...he likes to do everything.

My Daddy's favorite sport is football.

We like to play football together.

My Daddy is really strong, he could lift the whole kitchen play thing.

My Daddy laughs when you tell him a joke.

He makes me giggle when he tickles me and he makes me have a lot of fun.

No comments: