Thursday, June 14, 2012

Big Brother is Watching

Skye is a fortunate girl--- she has a big brother who is ALWAYS watching out for her. He checks on her, carries her when she's hurt, or when he feels like carrying her. And, she almost always loooves the attention.

The weird thing is, half the time when she gets hurt now, she runs to him, even if mommy or daddy is close by. She already is finding someone else to comfort her. (sniff)

As Leif said this week, "This is Skye. She's my favorite girl. You ok baby?"

But it's not all fun and games. They also work together. This week I found out that the only thing harder than washing dishes by myself is washing dishes,well, frankly, with my children's help. But they were adorable little dishwashers, and did an awfully good job for a 1.75 and a 3.5 year old.


They are our babies, we love 'em, and hopefully they will still love each other this much over the next 15-50 years.

1 comment:

Gran'ma said...

This is so precious, Brooke. I'm teary. sniff,sniff Your writing and the pictures touched my heart. Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. We love you all and are so thankful to God for having you in our lives.