Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day: Past & Present

Just wanted to make this quick...and yes, I know I'm a few days late.  Hey, give me a break...I do have 4 young kiddos.  :)
So, without further ado...My Mother's days in pictures.
2007...Asia was born just a couple of weeks before.  I don't have a picture of me on Mother's Day...pretty sure I didn't have my act together by then...I was still just trying to survive at that point.
2008...Asia was 1 and I was pregnant with the boys.
2009...didn't get a picture of me with the 3 kids together...we just didn't have our acts together...yet again.
2010...don't have a picture from Mother's Day...this was a few weeks later...
2011
 2012

Well, that's it...nothing exciting.  I love my kids.  The Lord uses them DAILY to keep conforming to the image of Christ and to keep me relying on Him and not trying to do things in my own strength. 

1 comment:

Gran'ma & Gran'pa said...

We're enjoying your blog so much. We feel like we're getting to know y'all better and know what your lives there are like. Better know how to be commiting you to our Father. Such a good idea to take a Mother's Day pic each year. Will you do it for Father's Day, too? :>) Thanks for being real and transparent. Love y'll so much. Gran'ma, for Gran'pa, too. BTW Micah is with us this weekend. :>)