Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A is for Asia

I wanted to join this blogging challenge called blogging from A to Z(26 posts in the month of April) to get Brian blogging more...because frankly...he's a much better writer than I am.  :)  Unfortunately, the challenge was already closed...but we decided to do it anyway...even though we aren't officially involved...  We're obviously behind...and here I am blogging...and not Brian.  :) 

Well, here goes...

A is for Asia.  My firstborn...the one who started me on this crazy adventure called motherhood. 

Asia is a girly-girl.  She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES pink!!!  She loves purses, dressing  up, high heels, necklaces, bracelets, tutus, tiaras...ok, basically ALL ACCESSORIES!!

She loves to be read to...she loves Fancy Nancy, Pinkalicious, Little House on the Prairie...  She just loves to be read to...she has loved it since she was a tiny little baby.

Asia loves ballet...well, dancing of any sort.  :) 

April is Asia's birth month... So, I thought her pictures should show her on her birthdays through the years...
 The Little Princess on her very 1st Birthday.
I figured I'd show a picture of her cake...since all the other pictures show them...but I can't find a picture of her with her cake from her 1st birthday.
 By her 2nd Birthday...she was quite obsessed with Curious George!!!
By her 3rd...she was infatuated with the Wiggles.  :)  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find Wiggles Party supplies.  :)
By her 4th Birthday...she was really, really into Princesses... 

And now, she's almost five, never stops talking, she's still into Princesses, she's almost ready to start school, and, did I mention she never stops talking?

No comments: