Friday, March 9, 2012

Kaamulan

A couple of days of Kaamulan...they held a sort of tribal olympics/games...we didn't watch all of it...because it was really hot out...and it just lasted too long for little kiddos.  :)  But what we saw of it was awesome!!!  They had stilt races, fire making contests, trap making contests, and corn grinding contests just to name a few...it was sooo interesting.
I shocked everyone with my hidden talent/skill.  haha 
They kept bringing me higher stilts...they got a kick out of seeing this white girl who knew how to walk on stilts.
I had never been on stilts this tall...and Brian told me that if I fell and broke something...he was going to be really mad.  :)
Even tribal people get a kick out of us having sooo many young kids.  :)  They love to take pictures with us.  :)
I just had to take a picture of some of the people taking pictures of us.
We got swarmed by this group...
Got cowboy hats for the kids...
Come on...how cute is that.  :)
Trying to get a picture of the kids with their new hats...went something like this.  hahaha  Had to share...cuz it made me laugh. 

No comments: