Monday, May 2, 2011

April - A Busy Month

We have had an extremely busy month! I'm behind on blogging...so, here I go on a picture heavy update.
We went to see "Annie" put on by Faith Academy...We just happened to sit by my old dorm parents!

This is just one of the two baby showers that I was involved in this month.

Just one of my sweet baby!

All of us on a jeepney...the most common form of public transportation here!

Fun outing to McDonalds with the kiddos...60 cent ice cream sundaes!

aww...Love them both!

Riding in the back of our friend's van...prepared in case of puking! haha!

Us @ the Manila Bay front!

Here we are @ Mall of Asia...or Asia's Mall...as she calls it!

Walking @ Greenbelt...our favorite mall!

With the giant egg!

We took some friends to Chili's for some American food!

1 comment:

The Hagens said...

love the Easter pics of the kids! precious. still hoping it works out to see you guys sometime soon... will be in touch