Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Valentine's Treasure Hunt

We had a little Valentine exchange and heart hunt for the MK's (missionary kids) that live in our condos. The kiddos had a blast...and got all sugared up. So, that's is always fun. :)
Asia waiting for the festivities to begin.
One of the mom's organized a little "treasure" hunt...they had a blast searching for the hidden hearts.
The kiddos with their valentines! Very, very excited...now they are all hung on our wall...except for the cute lollipop bouquet ones...cuz well, they wanted to eat those. :)
Here's the crew!
We also got to have yummy strawberry shortcake! I have to admit...I ate the kids helpings and gave them lollipops. haha I'm guessing in a few years I won't be getting away with that. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

Hahaha... Glad to know I'm not the only one who eats my kids' dessert portions on the sly. Or, hides away the gifts of chocolate after they have had one sample. =)

Staci