Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crazy Days

Well, it's the first day of February...and Brian is STILL sick. He's had a cold for a couple of weeks...and every time he seems to be getting better...he gets worse again. Hopefully, he get better soon. It sure does make me appreciate him even more...even though I really, really am thankful for ALL that he does... It's just a good reminder when I have to do it all by myself!
Our precious baby really started crawling...well, army crawling. She gets up on her knees and rocks too...so, it's only a matter of time before it's for real! Then, we'll really be busy! :)
The kiddos love to play outside. On this particular day...poor Asia got stuck with her brother's shoes once we got out there because her brother decided that he just had to have the boots that she was wearing. :) That little patch of grass behind the kiddos is all we have. We are soo looking forward to getting out of this concrete jungle!
And I finally got new glasses. I haven't had a new prescription in almost 3 years...so, it was nice to get that done. This is what Brian looked like while I was getting my eyes checked. :) No wonder he isn't feeling good... :) He rocks is such a fantastic dad!
As for me...I had an awesome class time today! My teacher really made me use my brain! Causitive is kicking me in the pants....so, much to remember!!!

No comments: