Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cassoulet with Lots of Vegetables


http://content.markbittman.com/recipes/cassoulet-with-lots-of-vegetables

Ok...Seriously, you have to try out this recipe.

I take no credit for finding it. Brian found it in one of his Runner's World magazines...and asked me to make it. He knows I really like Mark Bittman...so it didn't take much arm twisting. :)

I made my own Italian Sausage (not in casings) and used that. It was delicious and actually, tasted better the next day.


We ate it over rice...but it's definitely a stand alone recipe too.

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Yum! Want to try this! Can you send me your italian sausage recipe? And any other sausage recipes you have. We are still trying to find one we adore. I mean what we make is good...but we're still on the hunt!! Love you!