Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Big, Fat, Juicy Burger

So, I have been craving a big, fat, juicy burger... You know...the kind that you can't even get your mouth around...you have to lift with two hands...etc. It's kind of funny...since, I'm actually, not really a burger kind of person. But, I have really been craving one... So, it totally made my day...when we went to a mall on the other side of the city last Saturday...and we found a TGIF. My dear hubby, let us splurge...and treated me to what I had been craving. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of me eating my gargantuan burger...we were too busy stuffing our faces!
Anyway...here's some pictures of before the food arrived...
Slater and Daddy
Daddy and an uncooperative Leif
Little Miss and her art work...
And Leif decides to ham it up...

No comments: