Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Scream...You Scream...We All Scream

Anyway...as promised...pictures from our ice cream truck adventure. Now Asia keeps asking me if we can go to the ice cream truck. :)
I scream. You scream. We all scream. For ICE CREAM!
My dad taught me that when I was a kid.
Asia checking out her Dora the Explorer ice cream...or as she calls her...Dora Bora. Bri and I really can't stand that cartoon. I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'M THE MAP! But, I think that could be a post all on it's own.
The cheeseball!
Two cheeseballs!
Apparently, she also wanted some of mine!
Ok...now she's sharing. Yes, my mouth is almost all the way around it. :) By the way, hers was really, really disgusting. Strawberry-banana. GROSS! But she liked it and that is what matters.

She was quite devastated when it melted off the stick!
And, yes, we know we should have taken her dress off!

No comments: