Thursday, May 28, 2009

Airing My Dirty Laundry

Ok...Seriously...Does this happen to anyone else?!? Actually, this laundry is clean...and is probably 5 or 6 loads worth. I swear that I just washed this exact stuff just a couple of days ago. I can get the laundry washed...but folded and put away is an entirely different matter. Or they get washed and folded...but they just sit in a basket and never get put away. It just becomes this huge mound that I can never seem to get to the bottom of. Normally...we just pull the clothes out that we need and they end up dirty again...before they were even folded. It's a vicious cycle!!!

2 comments:

Shilo said...

Bless your heart! I can't imagine how much you must have to wash with three little ones! I'm glad you choose to focus on what is more important than folded laundry by loving on your kids!
Thank you so much for the pictures of the kids! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! And you for thinking of us!
Hugs! Shilo

cat said...

Oh I agree it is! Terrible circle.