Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Boys

I realized it had been a while since I had put up any pictures of the boys. There are a couple that Asia is in...but since Christmas(when she had WAY TO MANY pictures take of her)...she won't sit still for the camera and will hardly look at it.


Brian was gone for about 8 day...so I went to stay with my folks.
Bran came home on Super Bowl weekend.
Chillin' with Grammy...
Relaxing with Grampy.
I'm not sure why Asia insisted on having her shirt up in this picture...but she did. :) We can no longer put the boys on the same blanket...they roll around too much. Slater can roll from front to back and back to front. Leif rolls from front to back and is super close to rolling from back to front...he keeps getting stuck on his side.

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Ahhhhhhhhh....those boys are so cute! I think Sam had the same shirt - 100% boy?
We will be in MO in March so I hope to see you!